W W COETZEE (B.IURIS, LLB)
Call us on
0126635247 / 8
9 Baobab Nook
Zwartkop Ext 4
GEYSER AND COETZEE ATTORNEYS
We strive to provide extensive professional legal services to our clients’ and take pride in the fact that we not only deliver the highest standards of professional service, irrespective of the size or nature of the client; but also ensure a quick resolution of matters on hand.
With our wide base of skills and experience, coupled with effective, appropriate and efficient advice and services, we ensure that both individual and corporate clients are treated professionally and compassionately.
We are a powerful team of independent-minded individuals who make it our mission to fully comprehend the issues at stake and to have a total understanding of our clients’ needs. We represent our clients’ interests across a broad spectrum of industries in both civil and criminal matters, in the public and private sector.
We deal with several prominent clients and do so with confidence and with integrity
PENSIONERS CLASS ACTION AGAINST TRANSNET
To see if your eligible please follow link
TRANSNET PENSIONER'S UPDATE 2015
Pensioner’s legal team busy with Particulars of Claim for issue of Summons mid February 2015.
TRANSNET PENSIONERS UPDATE 22 DECEMBER 2014
Transnet's leave to appeal dismissed with costs in SCA on the grounds that an appeal has no reasonable prospect of success!!Good news for the Pensioners and all concerned! We are grateful and thank you for your support!
TRANSNET PENSIONERS UPDATE 3 OCTOBER 2014
Another great win for the pensioners. Leave to appeal by Pension Funds and Transnet dismissed with costs #TransnetPensioners .
TRANSNET PENSIONERS UPDATE 10 SEPTEMBER 21014
We arranged a meeting with the Deputy Judge President regarding the earliest date for the hearing of the Application for leave to appeal by Transnet and the Pension Funds. He allocated 3 October 2014 as the date for the hearing.
TRANSNET UPDATE 19 AUGUST 2014
Transnet apply for leave to appeal in Pensioners Classaction.To download the application for leave to appeal follow link below.
Notice of application for leave to appeal.pdf
Size : 196.266 Kb
Type : pdf
TRANSNET UPDATE 31 JULY
Transnet Pensioners Press Release
" As the attorneys acting on behalf of the Applicants we wish to state the following:
- There is no political involvement or affiliation in this litigation and same will not be tolerated.
- We act on behalf of Applicants and the members of the funds and will only take instructions from them.
- The pensioners will not be required to fund this litigation.
- Should any person or entity wish to assist with funding the expenses, the attorney of record will receive donations in a trust account and appoint independent auditors to manage such funds. These expenses exclude legal funds of the attorneys and counsel.
- We wish to emphasise that it is not a prerequisite or requirement that any donations be made and the continuation of the litigation is not subject to any donations."
To download the Judgement or full Press Release please follow the link below.
TRANSNET CLASSACTION UPDATE 29 JULY 2014
People please keep your fingers crossed for TRANSNET PENSIONERS CLASSACTION- The Judgement will be handed down on Thursday 31 July at 9h30 in Court 4 A. Lets hope the pensioners get the money they deserve.